Monday 18 February 2013

Hingga Ke Disember

Written by Wannie Nordin
Summary:

Ordinary love ... It's all been a dream Amilia. Meet, love and marriage. Simple! But why such a simple dream was so difficult to reach. Why one by one alleged to be traveled just to get a normal life like everyone else?

He did not ask Hang Fareez go, but fate has brought the man to go away from it. He also demanded that the Temple of love. The man himself who came to submit a full heart and soul. And indeed, he does not want to be hostile to anyone, but why does not the dashed Hang Hazana hate?

~ Amilia K. A. H. W. I. N. The word is not nice to hear at the time, and during this time. Add this further when there are people who try joking about who would marry her soon. Frustration!

Haikal ~ I do not they ask you to forget Fareez. He's TechPowerUp we will never forget for our entire life. The only thing that I need is a little space and opportunity in the heart of you. Allow to prove I love you and I in our opportunity to equally happy. If I get a piece of the liver and the heart tu you already I'm satisfied ...


 Is this December will bring happiness to Amilia? Or, do it again the next frustration manifests?


No comments:

Post a Comment